Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It'll be an adventure Charlie...

So...talk about bored lately, I don't have a job which means the spice cabinet, the pantry, the corner cabinet, the basement and my room are generally clean. It also means that, I'm bored out of my mind, there's only so many things to clean before it gets lame.

It also means I had time to make a bedspread for my new bed, which looks awesome! (I tried to take pictures but it looks less awesome on here...) So maybe see it in real life.

Recent discovery I have taken zero pictures since Halloween, HALLOWEEN! What the flip is up with me lately, am I not having fun? Have I been on no adventures? This will end, hopefully when finals are over for certain people that I do stuff with that I haven't seen in forever. Dumb finals.

In a recent attempt to spice life up a bit, I have done nothing to help that...so starting this minute (tomorrow) I'm going to have fun, be creative, and do stuff. So I don't become the boring person I am turning into, if somebody asks you what you did today and you say you organized the spice cabinet you've got bigger problems than super old spices from who knows when.

So in an effort to ditch the lame, something big is coming...when I know what it is I'll let you know, if you'd like to be involved, even better.

I need a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment