Monday, March 28, 2011

Hi. I'm over here.

I can't sleep and so here we find ourselves...I have a million things to do tomorrow. I really need to sleep self.

Have you ever thought to yourself, while looking at the life's of others, if I would have kept dating that boy, if I would have kept that job, if I would have picked that degree, if I wouldn't have said that...basically if I could go back and change one thing where would I be now?

Life, in the current state it is now, isn't super great but isn't super awful either. And that's what leads me to this question constantly on my mind.

Would I be HAPPIER, would I be BETTER, who would I be...if I could turn back time. To be a tad cheesy.

It's that moment when you feel like you have no friends to talk to, you are sitting on the couch watching TV in the middle of the day, the moment something awesome happens and you can't think of who to tell...that's my life lately it seems, mostly by my own choice partly from outside influence (dumb school). There's moments of awesomeness, and times to
be grateful for all that I've been given mixed with a bunch of times of wondering what's next...where I need to go from here...who I'm going to be.

Now after all that stuff...I'm excited for stuff that's coming up starting tomorrow.

* Getting a haircut, a big one.
* Going to California to see my brother
whom I have missed much more than I thought I would. Woot! Apparently he's real buff now, I'll believe it when I see it :)
* Hopefully going to get a killer tan.
* Going to get a ton of studying done so I can rock all my classes.
* I'm going to find a job.
* I'm going to be successful


Here's to the new me...and not worrying about what might have been. We're living it baby.




1 comment: