Sunday, October 24, 2010

Holy updated blog Batman.

So I recently had a party...and ps I love having parties! I love getting together with a bunch of friends just doing whatever, and catching up. Oddly enough I really love when some of my friends don't know each other start talking, fun times.

The plan: everyone I haven't seen in ages gets together and carves pumpkins. Here's the results-

In no particular order (the order of the pumpkins): Katie, Wes and Ashley; Jake; Doug; Me; Ben; and Brando

Katie came!!!! I was sooo excited! I love this girl! BF for sure. So she thought it was a costume party...and she came in when we were playing Mafia, right when we had to close our eyes. Didn't like that, so I had to feel my way across the room with my eyes closed to get to her! Ps I love Katie!
These guys...they crack me up. Wes had to put the top on her head. She loved it obviously. Cutest kid ever.
Have you met these girls? Megan, love her. Cute little pregnant Megan. And Katie the pirate.What would life be without Brando? I have no idea...let's not test that one out.Me and Ben, or Ben and I to be proper. He's fun. :) Also he thinks he's sly putting his pumpkins in my pumpkin, not sly Ben, not sly.Oh yeah and it was Tim's birthday last week...so I made him a cake, he loves the attention. haha

So here we go...a list of friends and why I miss them, and stuff we need to start back up people.

Katie: Umm, anything and everything. Rollerblading, bike rides, hour walks to get blisters, running to Peak, Subway. I don't think I need to continue, let's do stuff.
Brando: Cheesecake runs, talks about life, concerts, rocking out to music in the car. Cheesecake please?
Brady: I see you sometimes, but pictures of great stuff, In n Out, Walmart runs for nothing leaving with way to much, Barnes and Noble. We need to steer clear of that one. But let's party.
Cecilia: Random movies, chalk murals, homemade birthday cakes, awesomeness. Move back to Ogden?
Scott: cheese and sparkling cider, cool pictures, deers, . Get out of Idaho. Thanks.
Doug: vest night. I have no other words.
Jake: Mix CDs, fun times, institute dances.
Justin: Moulin Rouge, chick flicks with a ton of girls and just you, Van cakes, etc.
Sam: all of the above and more. Get back here.
Thomas: Office, hikes, talking, How to Train Your Dragon. How are people going to talk about all the fun stuff we do if we're all talk?
Devin, Ben, Dan, Tate, Fowler boys: Umm, the Fowler house parties. Sigh.
I know there are way more people that I'm missing, and it's not because I don't love you it's because it's been so long that my mind is blanking. But add yourself to the list and insert something great we've done. And how about we rock it again? Thanks dudes.

So recently, right now, I've been reminded about all the fun things I've been able to do in my life...and frankly, I don't know why I don't do more of those things now. What happened to me? Am I an adult now that only works all the time? Yuck. College was so fun, we did fun stuff all the time. Here's the plan, I'm going to start to do those things again if you want in on that action...sign this sheet, we're having fun and taking names.

No comments:

Post a Comment