Sunday, October 3, 2010

I don't know if this will work, but this isn't working.

Have you ever noticed that life always gets super complicated about things all at the same time? Weird how that works eh. And I think I've figured out the way to get it not complicated for a bit. Ok, so I've been wanting to do something crazy...learn something new...create something great. So drum roll please...*whatever the word equivalent of that sound would be*

I got a sewing machine!!! Hooray. So here's to making stuff, and having fun, and being super cool. haha

Also in recent news, I've been thinking about something called...I hate not knowing what to do/questioning everything you do/regretting things you do. I feel like if you're living the way you're supposed to and you're doing everything you can to be influenced by the spirit, you're going to be. I don't want to always wonder what I should have done, I want to feel like I'm doing what I should have done. So here's to that making good choices, and not being worried about what I'm doing if I already know what I need to do. Which is the plan always.

Sidenote, I love General Conference! It is the best thing ever!

Also another best thing ever, look at that little face - cutest baby ever I know.


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! I got the same sewing machine just a couple months ago!!! I just opened it.. and I love it :) How ironic!

    ReplyDelete